Sow Your Seed Today!
(Partnership opportunity available below)
Your seed is helping us to teach and disciple people in the practical application of the Word of God.
May you be blessed knowing:
...He that cometh to God must believe that [God] is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him. (Heb. 11:6)
...He which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully (II Cor. 9:6).
As you sow your seed in faith, may it not be "just" a donation. May it be your faith expression to God that you believe you receive what you are trusting Him for. May you present your seed to God and NEVER expect to walk away from Him empty-handed. You are not trying to "buy" a blessing. Rather, you are honoring God and taking Him at His Word: He is a REWARDER of them that diligently seek Him. As you sow bountifully, may you align your expectation with the Word of God and EXPECT to receive bountifully, such that nothing less than bountiful will do, in the Name of Jesus. It pleases God to bless us. Please Him. Let Him bless you!
Other Giving Outlets
PayPal or Zelle: [email protected]
Cash App: $KIsFree (K Is Free - all one word)
Mpesa @ Ken Mutai +254 0723 477 477
(SMS Ken: DW + your name + amount)
Discipleship Way is a division of God’s Love Song Ministries, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Contributions are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
Partnership is a wonderful two-way street:
Together we reach souls, win them to the Kingdom of God, and even more -
RAISE them in the Kingdom of God -
awakening them to their Kingdom benefits, and teaching them to walk in their identity as a child of God
What You Give to Us:
- Your support through a monthly financial seed to the ministry,
- Your support through regular prayers for the ministry, and
- Your support through your participation in our outreaches and initiatives (e.g., attending events, sharing posts on social media, sowing your skills and talents by volunteering to help with ministry tasks such as interpreting, creating graphic designs, etc.)
What We Give to You:
- Daily prayer by our prayer ministers,
- Personal Touch (group and one-on-one correspondence through the phone and internet),
- Agreement in prayer according to the Word of God,
- Celebration of God's goodness in your life as you share your testimonies with us,
- Faith-filled, Bible teachings on a monthly basis, and, most importantly,
- An impartation of the revelation of the love of God and the anointing that is on this ministry to walk in alignment with the heartbeat of God.
Together we get the job done!